gggrrrrr

gggrrrrr
first day with my Gi

Friday, December 3, 2010

World Wide Web

I appreciate the world of blogs more than ever these days. Originally, I started this blog as a challenge for myself to document a three-month fight training experience (and to see if I could be consistent about writing), but since I didn't actually compete when I had planned to, and fight training has been waning, or at best, fluctuating, this has become about my everyday Jiu-Jitsu experience. My friends read a bit at the beginning, but I found that Jiu-Jitsu moves are not that interesting to those who do not train Jiu-Jitsu (amazing, i know). Not to mention, telling people about crying and freakouts at frustration station, I learned, should not be public information. Especially as the only female currently training at my school, the online world has been a great discovery for me to know that other women are out there.

2 comments:

  1. You know, we women can be pretty emotional animals. All of us cried at some point or another. I don't see anything wrong with writing down the raw data of your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, Dont worry about what the boys might think. If they say anything negative or mean just kick them in the shin after you put on your shoes of coures. No need to break a toe they're not worth it.

    Ps. Your other blog asked me to pass on a measage to you. I left it as a comment.

    ReplyDelete